We now offer you the ability to complete your patient forms online!
Bring photo ID, all medical and vision insurance cards to your appointment.
Deductible, co-pay, coinsurance, refraction fee and any account balances are due at time of your appointment.
- Notice of privacy practices [PDF]
- Established Patient Packet [Submit Online] OR Print, fill in and bring with you to your appointment. [PDF]
Access your visit information online using the patient web portal
1.Click Access the Patient Portal Here
2.Click the Register button
- Fill out the registration form(the initial password is 1234)
4.Click Submit Registration button
5.You should next see a pop-up notification that you have successfully registered.
1.Enter the email address
2.Click “view document” to view your visit information
3.Click “Send Message to doctor” to send important CLINICAL messages.
*If you are locked out of your records contact our office for assistance.
- geteyesmart.org is a great patient resource covering many topics from pediatric ophthalmology to injury prevention to cataracts. It is sponsored by the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- glaucoma.org is an informative website provided by the Glaucoma Research Foundation.
- Macular.org is the website of the American Macular Degeneration Foundation which provides information about the different types of macular degeneration.
- AMD.org is another helpful web site about macular degeneration.
- Sjogrens.org has information about Sjogrens Syndrome, an autoimmune disease causing dry eye as well as dry mouth.
- Patient.info has information from a patient perspective about many health related topics. It is not run by doctors or industry.